- Although we imagine our bones are permanent, they are actually being constantly renewed throughout our life and replaced with new bone tissue
- This can result in brittle or porous bones, broken bones, low bone density and weakness - especially in later life.
To ensure we maintain excellent bone health, it is essential we receive sufficient quantities of calcium every day
- Calcium digestibility, solubilisation, absorption and organ uptake and release are important metabolic events when considering calcium bioavailability.
- Natural food-complexed calcium may be the most suitable form of calcium for long-term use
- Lifestream Natural Calcium contains 32-34% elemental calcium and other important co-factor minerals including boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, iodine and sulphur.
The Benefits of taking Lifestream Natural Calcium:
The only calcium supplement that is Certified Organic and a genuine natural food
Helps to build strong healthy bones and nails
Helps to support bone density and strength as you age
Supports skeletal strength and posture of the spine
Strengthens and builds strong healthy teeth
Lessens the physical and emotional experience of PMS
Good bioavailability and well absorbed by the body
100% dairy-free, G.E
- In fact, our entire skeleton is renewed approximately every seven years!
If we do not consume enough calcium in our diet, our body takes the necessary calcium from our bones to use for other essential functions
- So anyone who does not eat dairy products or who has a dairy allergy may require calcium supplementation.
Athletes and pregnant and breastfeeding women require more calcium.
Smokers and those who drink excessively are at risk of not absorbing sufficient calcium from their diet so they may require extra calcium.
Peri and post menopausal women require more calcium because their estrogen levels are dropping and this reduces the body's ability to build bone.
Also, those who are thin or have a small frame don't have a very large internal supply of calcium and may require extra calcium.
Excessive protein or salt intake in the diet may lead to low bone density and weakness and therefore people with a high protein diet or those eating salty, processed foods may require extra calcium.
What is Lifestream Natural Calcium made from?
Lifestream Natural Calcium is produced from a certified organic sea vegetable called Lithothamnium calcareum and demonstrates advanced bioavailability1
- Calcium is an important component of a healthy diet
- Usually good sources of minerals are obtained from natural plant and vegetable foods however calcium content is high in only a select number of foods.
Who needs more Calcium?
It can be difficult to obtain sufficient calcium in the diet if you do not eat plenty of dairy or other calcium containing products (sardines, tofu)
- It is even more important to ensure that the body can utilise and absorb the calcium it is given
- free, animal free, vegetarian and gluten free
Contains other necessary minerals including magnesium, zinc, boron, selenium
Contains NO hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone) and no animal products.
Contains NO preservatives or synthetic additives
Available in easy-to-swallow capsules or powder
Not synthetically produced or made from chalk
A complete and natural calcium food
The most important aspect when taking calcium is the bioavailability of the calcium
Age group and gender
1-3 yr 500
4-8 yr 700
9-13 yr 1000-1300
14-18 yr 1300
>70 yr 1300
19-50 yr 1000
>51 yr 1300
14-18 yr 1300
19-50 yr 1000
Xynergy Health Products