- We've also added seaweed to help reduce plaque and calculus
- Our Crunchy Nibbles are filled with lots and lots of fresh fish together with vegetables and a host of healthy herbs and oils for pristine teeth and gleaming fur
- So, this recipe is specially made to be fed with wet food - either on its own, as a topping or mixed in -however your cat likes it served! It will give your cat something delicious to crunch on, which will be good for the teeth and gums.
- This is NOT a complete dry cat food.....we don't like complete dry cat foods as all Lily's friends who eat this end up getting poorly kidneys
- Cats adore the taste of these crunchy nibbles!
This is a complementary cat food
- Our food has absolutely no grains, meat meals or artificial additives that make conventional dry food so unhealthy
Freshly prepared fish: min 52%, including min. 25% white fish (including seasonally available* cod, haddock, hake, plaice and pollock), min. 9% salmon, 9% trout, 9% mackerel, sweet potato, potato protein, pea protein, salmon oil, nutritional yeast, vitamins and minerals, chicken gravy, flaxseeds, salmon stock, cheese powder, carrot flakes, fructooligosaccharides (prebiotic FOS, min 2,400mg/kg), seaweed extract (min 2,400 mg/kg) botanical herbs: chickweed, milk thistle, cleavers.
* depending on the catch of the day
Crude Protein 27%
Crude Oil 15%
Crude Fibres 1.5%
Crude Ash 7%
Omega 6 2.4%
Omega 3 1.5%
Calories 371 kCal/100g
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 11,800 iu/kg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 945 iu/kg
Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 255 iu/kg
Organic Selenium S. cerevisiae CNCM l-3060 69 mg/kg
Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 263 mg/kg
Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 26 mg/kg
Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 105 mg/kg
Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 350 mg/kg