- This dish is grain free (cats aren't designed to eat grains) and is made with a very high organic fresh fish and meat content
- Cats are obligate carnivores and need a real meat diet - not kibble
- Our cat food recipes are specially designed for your cat's health and happiness.
- We add in organic spirulina, which provides a vast range of micro-nutrients and amino acids for optimum health
- This together with its high moisture content and the botanical herbs we have chosen are designed to help prevent kidney and urinary tract issues as well as GI and digestive issues
Produced from 100% controlled organic farming, (meat and fish content 65% including: organic salmon 30%, organic turkey 15%, organic chicken 10%, organic pork 10%), organic spirulina, carrageenan, taurine, vitamins and minerals. Grain free.
Oil & fats 5.5%
Calories 82 kCal/100g
Vitamins: Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol): 30mg
Trace elements: Copper (as Copper Sulphate) 1mg, Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 20mg
Feed to your cat's satisfaction. Cats rarely over-eat, and their appetites vary widely. Most cats will eat around two trays a day. As this is a wet food, your cat will have some moisture from the food itself, but in any case always have a bowl of fresh water nearby.
t Lily's Kitchen we make our organic cat food with all the love and care you'd put into making a Sunday lunch for your family, using fresh holistic ingredients full of nutrition and bursting with herbal benefits for your cat.
Proper nutrition will help make a difference to your cat from the outside as well as the inside. Good pet nutrition which includes organic oils, herbs, vitamins and minerals will all help to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of your cat.
At Lily's Kitchen we don't use words like 'super premium' or 'natural' because they've lost their meaning now. You'll notice that our organic pet food is certified holistic so you can be assured of its purity and provenance. Our delicious organic cat food recipes are produced in small batches resulting in a home-made style feast for your pet.
The Little Pet Food Company