- They are ideal for people who do not tolerate lactose or who are allergic to milk proteins
- Lima recommends the inclusion of its range of vegetable drinks in a healthy, balanced diet, both for children and adults
- However, they are not suitable as the sole source of nutrition for infants; for them, mother's milk is the best alternative
- They offer a natural alternative for all those who want to live a healthier life
- As soon as young children's nutrition is more diverse and includes fruit, vegetables, grains,..
- They are also poor in (saturated) fat and contain no added sugar
- The Hazelnut-Almond Rice drink is an invaluable ingredient of many deserts, creams, flans, pancakes… and a perfect complement to breakfast cereals.
The Lima vegetable drinks are 100% organic - 100% vegetable and contain 0% lactose and 0% cholesterol
- the vegetable drinks are very suitable for occasional consumption.
Water, Rice* (16.1%), Hazelnuts* (1.7%), Sunflower oil*, Almonds* (0.6%), Seasalt, Roasted Barley*
* biological cultivation
Lima has committed itself to promoting a balanced and vegetarian diet for more than 50 years.
From the traditional Japanese products to the cooked dishes adapted to the demands of modern life, Lima encourages the consumption of healthy food, selected for the complementarity of its ingredients; our products are not only organic, they have always met the precise nutritional requirements embodied in our “Nutritional Guide”.
Lima guarantees compliance with the most demanding standards regarding quality and sustainability thanks to the vigilance of its integrated laboratory Lima Expert.
Lima products are developed with care and with respect for nature and the environment. People have their own needs and through the taste, quality and diversity of our product, we contributed to their equilibrium and their well-being.