- Their efforts have been rewarded, as the salt marshes have been declared a natural reserve
- Thanks to the guided visits the general public has come to appreciate the work done by the people working at the salt marshes
- Sea salt cannot bear the label 'organic' as it is not strictly speaking an agricultural product.
- Restored marshes The founders have worked 4 years without gaining any profits on the restoration of the salt marshes of a neglected region (the Olhão region on the Portuguese coast), where man works in harmony with animals and nature
- - as the salt is certified by the ECOCERT organisation, its inspection is based on the specifications of this organisation and relates to the origin, the harvest, the drying process, the storage, the transport, the respect for the ecosystem..
- Their passion for the protection of biodiversity has earned them the Slow Food Award ; An economy rediscovered The salt marshes have created a large number of jobs in a region where the unemployment rate was very high during many years
* biological cultivation
Lima has committed itself to promoting a balanced and vegetarian diet for more than 50 years.
From the traditional Japanese products to the cooked dishes adapted to the demands of modern life, Lima encourages the consumption of healthy food, selected for the complementarity of its ingredients; our products are not only organic, they have always met the precise nutritional requirements embodied in our “Nutritional Guide”.
Lima guarantees compliance with the most demanding standards regarding quality and sustainability thanks to the vigilance of its integrated laboratory Lima Expert.
Lima products are developed with care and with respect for nature and the environment. People have their own needs and through the taste, quality and diversity of our product, we contributed to their equilibrium and their well-being.