LinuSprout Organic Sprouted Flax Powder is a rich source of essential fatty acids, active enzymes and fibre. LinuSprout Organic Sprouted Flax Powder is unlike any flax product available on the market today. Using a unique patented process the flax is grown just long enough to release the natural nutritional components that lie dormant in the seed. It is then dried and powdered using an exclusive system. All of the health benefits are not only preserved, but are actually increased!
- Contains no additives or preservatives
- Gluten, lactose and cholesterol free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- High content of Omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Contains active enzymes for better digestion & nutrient absorption
- High in lignans, vitamins and minerals in colloid form (plant derived minerals, easily absorbed by cells)
- Excellent source of iron and iodine
- Improved ratio of soluble to insoluble fibre
- Contains the eight essential amino acids LinuSprout Organic Sprouted Flax Powder...the most bioavailable form of flax available
100% sprouted golden flaxseed
Energy (kJ) 2300
Energy (kcal) 550
of which sugars 0.00
of which starch 0.00
of which lactose 0.00
of which saturates 3.00
Alpha Linolenic (omega 3) 24.00
Linolenic (omega 6) 5.00
(omega 6) 0.00
Vitamins & Minerals
Vitamin B1 - 0.44mg, Vitamin B2 - 0.39mg, Vitamin B3 - 3.79mg, Vitamin C - 23.7mg, Vitamin E - 4.69mg, Iron - 6.73mg
Dairy Free YES
Gluten Free YES
Nut Free YES
Wheat Free YES
Pack Size 250g
Take one heaped tablespoon (approx. 10g) of flax powder each day.
Flax powder can be taken with breakfast cereal, yoghurt, fruit juices or sprinkled over salads, soups and vegetables or added to your favourite bread or cake recipe.
It is important that flax powder be taken with sufficient liquid - at least ¼ pint (150ml) to each tablespoon of powder.
Public demand has indicated a powerful trend towards GMO-free, organically produced food products, and it is in this direction that the Company continues to focus its attention, whilst maintaining all of its links to its traditional vegetarian and vegan customers. Founded by Nigel Phillips in 1991, granoVita UK brings a high-quality selection of healthy, nutritious vegetarian foods to the UK and other European markets. Sales are based on the extensive granoVita range manufactured by De-Vau-Ge Gesundkostwerk GmbH at Lüneburg, Germany, with the addition of foods produced specifically for granoVita UK.
granoVita UK Ltd
GranoVita UK Ltd