- Enjoy the delicious nutty flavour of Linwoods Milled Flaxseed by sprinkling it on your breakfast cereal, toast or yogurt
- Add Flaxseed to soups, casseroles, curries and stews, shake it over salads
- Just two dessertspoons a day is the equivalent of eating 5 fish meals a week
- Health benefits include: omega 3 (ALA), essential fatty acid used by the body which may help to maintain a healthy heart
- Amino acids, central building blocks of protein and important for the growth and repair of muscles, bones and skin
- Dietary fibre, helps to maintain healthy bowel regularity and may assist in lowering cholesterol
- Lignans, high in anti oxidants which assist in eliminating excess free radicals from the body
- Plant nutrients, providing essential vitamins and minerals for the maintenance of good health
- Vitamin B12 is essential for cell development and the nervous system
- Contains omega 3(ala), dietary fibre and anti-oxidants
- Sun dried goji berries with organic ground flaxseed
- Yeast free
- Gmo free
- Speciality Organic, Gluten Free, Suitable for Vegans
Storage Instructions: Keep refrigerated after opening. Use within 45 days of opening. Also suitable for freezing.
Additives Free From Yeast, Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Allergen Information Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Energy Content 2073 Kilojoules
Protein 16.4 grams
Total Carbohydrate 7.6 grams
Sugar 7.6 grams
Total fat 39 grams
Saturated Fat 4.2 grams
Fiber 27.7 grams
Sodium 0.1 grams
Until recently little has been known in the western world about Goji berries and the many health benefits that this little red miracle fruit has to offer. Linwoods has carefully selected Goji berries sourced from the Ningxia province situated in North-West China otherwise known as ‘China’s Herbal Medicine Valley’
Goji Berries are packed full of vitamins, polysaccharides, proteins, anti-oxidants and essential amino acids.
Linwoods Goji Berries are a deep red, dried fruit, about the same size as a raisin. They taste somewhat like a cross between a cranberry and a cherry. We recommend two dessert spoonfuls daily (20 – 30g) which may be added to your favourite breakfast cereal or taken as a snack.
Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 15.8 x 7 cm
Item model number Pavilion ZE5565
Certification Organic as per directive 834/2007.
Package Information: Re-Closable Packaging
Country Produced In United Kingdom