- Milled Flaxseed, Walnuts, Brazil Nuts, Almonds and Q10 is the first food product to contain Q10 - a very potent antioxidant which contributes to the production of energy in every cell in the body.
Co-enzyme Q10 is most commonly recognised as a supplement in tablet form and also as an added ingredient to many cosmetic products.
Linwoods has been in business for over 30 years and manufacture a range of Premium Bakery, Fresh Dairy and Healthy Super Food products. Based in County Armagh we deliver our bakery and dairy produce to over 1600 customers daily and distribute our Healthy Super Food range throughout Ireland, UK, Spain and Holland.
Having developed a vast distribution network throughout N.I, a key aspect of our success in the industry is our excellent reputation with retailers and our ability to forge mutually and beneficial relationships with customers. To compliment this we have also built a strong connection with our consumers and they are always assured of excellent quality and great tasting food when they purchase any product from the Linwoods range.
Over the years, our business has expanded to include the development of innovative new products to meet our consumers changing needs and a growing part of our business strategy is to bring organic, healthy and more nutritious products to consumers, thereby satisfying the growing demand that exists for these type of products in the market place.
These products include; our Healthy Super Food range, Our Just 1% Fat and Organic Milk range and future developments in our bakery range coming soon.
Linwoods are the first in Ireland and the UK to introduce Co-Q10 as an ingredient in a food, therefore making it easier and more convenient for consumers to get a daily intake of Co-Q10 in their diets!
* Co-enzyme Q10 occurs naturally in the body but natural production declines with age, so dietary sources are important to help maintain adequate levels. It is one of the most important nutrients that your body needs for energy production and to improve the way the body functions.
* Q10 is a highly effective antioxidant which assists in eliminating free radicals from the body. It has growing use within the cosmetic industry for its benefits to skin health and minimising the effects of the ageing process.
* Statins greatly reduce the natural production of Q10 in the body, therefore it is increasingly important for statin-users to supplement their diets with Co-Q10.
* The addition of nuts to this product provides Vitamin E which works in synergy with Co-Q10 in that it assists with the ongoing production of Q10. Q10 enhances the benefits of Vitamin E which is a high antioxidant and is essential for maintaining healthy nails, skin and hair.
* The RDA of Co-Q10 is 30mg which is available in just two dessert spoonfuls (30g) of this new product. It has higher bio-availability meaning it is easier and more readily absorbed in this format.
* In addition to the great health benefits of Q10 in this product, it is also high in Omega 3, a rich source of Selenium and Magnesium and high in Fibre!
5 out of 5
By Gembo | Posted on: 22/01/2014
A good addition to cereals
An excellent fresh tasting and tasty product that goes well with cereals, making a good hearty breakfast.