- Simply sprinkle this blend over cereal, porridge, soups, salads or stir fry’s to benefit from the essentially fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
Two heaped dessert spoonfuls (30g) of Milled Organic Flaxseed provides 6.6g protein
- We have milled the flax seeds so that your body can easily absorb the nutritional benefits of the seeds straight away; Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Dietary Fibre and Omega 3
- Iron is important for normal oxygen transport in the body, helping the blood to carry oxygen to every cell
- Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones.
Flaxseed is a source of iron providing 2.1mg of iron (15% RDA) per 30g
- Flaxseed provides 8.7g of Fibre per 30g.
Omega 3 is ‘essential’ because our body cannot make Omega 3 but rather it must be obtained through our diet
- It also contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Flaxseed is one of nature’s richest plant sources of the Omega 3 fatty acid alpha linolenic acid (ALA), an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid used by the body that contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Two heaped dessert spoonfuls (30g) of Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed provides 7.2g of ALA.
Source of Fibre
Flaxseed is high in fibre
- It is generally accepted that oily fish are high in Omega 3, however, Flaxseed is one of nature’s richest plant sources of Omega 3 with 51% of the fat being this important fatty acid
- One serving (30g/1oz) of Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed provides 7.2g of Omega 3.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Diary free, Yeast free and GMO free.
100% Organic Flaxseed
This product is packed in a plant where sesame seeds, nuts, soya and sulphites are handled.
Per 100g Per 30g
Omega 3 24.1g 7.23g
Protein 21.9g 6.6g
Iron 7mg 2.1mg
Zinc 3.8mg 1.14mg
Calcium 265mg 80mg
Fibre 28.9g 8.7g