- Here’s how it brings you health and happiness!
Linwoods Shelled Organic Hemp contains an ideal ratio of the essential fatty aids Omega 3, 6 and 9 which help to maintain a healthy heart and immune system
- Two dessert spoonfuls per day of shelled organic hemp provides 49% RDA of Magnesium - beneficial for healthy bones and teeth and aids in proper muscle function and energy metabolism, also 21% RDA of Iron, which is an integral part of many proteins and enzymes that maintain good health
- Iron is also important for oxygen transport in the body and the reproduction of red blood cells.
Hemp is a source of dietary fibre which helps to maintain healthy bowel regularity and may assist in lowering cholesterol
- Hemp seed is ideal for every diet and especially appealing to athletes, vegetarians and vegans looking for alternative protein sources.
- It is also high in Vitamin E which is a highly effective anti-oxidant and beneficial for hair, skin and nails
- Hemp with its rich flavour and nutty texture is the latest addition to Linwoods range of healthy super foods
- Hemp has a full amino acid spectrum, meaning it provides a complete protein including the 9 essential amino acids our bodies cannot make and therefore must be obtained through the diet, these essential amino acids are required for the growth and repair of muscles, bones and skin
Hemp is a delicious snack or also a perfect accompaniment to cereal, fruit, yogurt, soup, juice, casseroles, smoothies, stir fry or baking.
Linwoods Healthy Superfoods have all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids you need to support a well balanced and active lifestyle.
Only the finest quality seeds and berries are sourced from around the world to produce our natural, tasty and nutritious superfoods to help give a super health boost to your diet.
- What are Superfoods?
Superfoods are also known as Functional Foods, that is, foods that may assist and add benefit to the functioning of our bodies. Our Superfoods range offers you a number of natural and organic super foods packed with a wide range of nutrients and when taken daily, may help maintain a healthy heart, boost your energy and support a well-balanced diet
- Beauty From Within
It is a truism that you are what you eat™. With Linwoods Healthy Superfoods you can add a healthy and nutritious boost to almost everything you eat and go through life looking and feeling your best. Simply add two dessert spoonfuls to any meal including: Cereal, porridge, yogurt, muesli, smoothies, salad, soup, fruit or baking!
© 2008 Linwoods