- A mascara that offers the ultimate long-lasting formula.
- It stays on for hours without smudging. Acacia gum forms a natural film, giving more volume to the lashes.
- Jojoba oil and sesame oil care for the eyelashes and make them supple.
- Resin from the sal tree makes for improved adhesion and long-lasting colour on the lashes.
- Also suitable for people who wear contact lenses
Deep spring water or thermal water. Water from the red sandstone strata of the northern Black Forest in Germany. It is obtained from our own well at a depth of 165 meters, and is unchlorinated and naturally pure. Its function is to moisturize the surface of the skin and to act as a solvent for water-soluble ingredients and plant extracts. For some DADO SENS products/ranges, mineral-rich thermal water from Bad Wildbad, Germany, is used instead of the deep spring water.
- RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL [CASTOR]
- SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL [JOJOBA]
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- CERA ALBA [BEESWAX]
- SESAMUM INDICUM SEED OIL [SESAME]
- STEARIC ACID
- PALMITIC ACID
- EUPHORBIA CERIFERA CERA [CANDELILLA]
- XANTHAN GUM
- SHOREA ROBUSTA RESIN
- BENZYL ALCOHOL
- CHONDRUS CRISPUS POWDER [CARRAGEENAN]
- HYDROGENATED LECITHIN
- AROMA [FRAGRANCE]
- ACACIA SENEGAL GUM
- ASCORBYL PALMITATE
- BENZYL BENZOATE
- BENZYL SALICYLATE
- HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE
- CINNAMYL ALCOHOL
- CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)
If you are looking for the most effective and ethical natural skin care range available then it simply has to be Annemarie Borlind. In Germany the name Annemarie Börlind has meant natural beauty and healthy skin for over 40 years, and this independent family business is now known internationally as the experts in the field of natural skincare.
Börlind Gesellschaft für kosmetische Erzeugnisse mbH