- Softens & helps heal and prevent chapped, cracked and dry damaged skin
- Helps stop cuts and broken skin from stinging
- Soothes skin after shaving
- Soap replacement for sufferers of very dry skin conditions
- Non greasy and rapidly absorbed
- Antibacterial & antifungal ingredients help reduce any infection
- Powerful emollients rapidly rehydrate
- Recommended by pharmacists, dermatologists, podiatrists & chiropodists
- Can help combat athletes foot
- (Anywhere on the body).
- LOTIL Original Formula Skin Cream
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic
Where to use Lotil? Lotil can easily be applied wherever your skin needs it! Its non-greasy formula which is rapidly absorbed makes it ideal to use on your hands, elbows, knees, body and face. When to use Lotil? Anytime your skin needs extreme rehydration and repair During the winter when the cold weather dries out your skin After shaving After gardening or any outdoor activities that could cause your hands / skin to suffer from cuts and dryness Who can use Lotil? Lotil’s specific formulation makes it suitable for everyone (Women, men, babies) and for all skin types: To boost dry skin moisturisation levels To help repair extremely dry/chapped skin To keep normal skin soft and supple and help prevent any damage.
Fenton Pharmaceuticals strive to supply only products that really help to make a difference. We don't believe in mass-market generics, where some Pharmaceutical companies believe copying another brand is the only way to gain market share. Fenton Pharmaceutical's products are long standing, successful lines with a pedigree of helping to solve problems.
Our Delph sun cream range has superb reviews, it remains the sun cream of choice for the British Armed Forces and remains one of the best value sun creams on the market.
Our other products, such as Lotil cream have become loved by families and pharmacists alike. We receive dozens of letters from customers praising our products. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us.
Fenton Pharmaceuticals Ltd