- Ideal for wildlife observation, mountaineering
- Thanks to the rugged rubber armouring, this proves to be very sturdy and shockproof
- When used for bird and wildlife observation, it does not necessarily require a tripod, but can be rested on a bag or tree trunk
- The scope is tapped for tripod mounting and is supplied with a case
- Magnificiation - 18-36x - Objective Lens Diameter (mm) - 50 - Field of view (m/1000m) - 38-25 - Twilight factor - 30-42.2 - Dimensions (mm) - 355 - weight :875g
UGER Optik is based in Cologne, Germany and offers optical products of high quality that have proved themselves thousands of times under all conditions.
Solid workmanship and first-class materials make LUGER binoculars and spotting scopes indispensable companions in all situations.
Whether you choose an entry model of the LG line or a top model of the DX line:
The carefully selected, accurately cut and immaculately coated lenses guarantee bright images and sharp contrasts.
Strong, tough materials protect the high-grade optics durably and with absolute reliability.
Whether for hunting and outdoors, nature and wildlife observation, hiking and trekking or water sports:
LUGER binoculars and spotting scopes offer the perfect solution.
Materials of exceptional quality and diligent manufacturing guarantee a first-class viewing experience
and ensure that you will not miss a single moment of true clarity.
© 2013 Luger Optik