- Using chocolate-scented fragrances, lynx dark temptation is designed to stir the female desire for all things chocolate
- It smells good enough to eat – and should have the girls licking their lips
- Revitalising shower gel
- Doesn't dry out your skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Provoke irresistible attraction
- Lynx Dark Temptation - a seductive & magnetic scent
- Fragrance Pyramid:
Top: Pear, Ginger, Coriander, Cherry Accord
- Middle: Basil, Red Peppercorn, Sage
- Bottom: Amber, Patchoulli, Vanilla, Whipped Cream Accord, Chocolate Accord
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, PPG-12, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Caramel
Lynx is celebrating 25 years helping guys get ahead in the mating game. Find out more about the history of the Lynx effect here – from the deodorants to the adverts.
Here at lynx, while we salute the sentiment of Sex Panther – the cologne made famous by 2004 film Anchorman –we’ve hit on a slightly more successful formula. In fact, we’re celebrating our 25th year creating cool, seductive fragrances and innovative products that give guys the tools to get ahead in the mating game.
And it must be working – because right now over 8 million blokes across the UK & Ireland use Lynx every day. That puts a can of Lynx in 1 of every 4 households in the UK.
But it’s not just the products guys love. Lynx’s popularity is also down to its cutting-edge, award-winning marketing campaigns. From TV ads featuring the likes of Kelly Brook, to interactive Facebook campaigns starring Keeley Hazell and Jessica Jane Clement – Lynx constantly delivers ads that quickly become part of the British guy’s psyche.
Unilever Uk Ltd.