- Macleans Advanced Whitening Toothpaste strengthens teeth
- Research has shown that users can expect a noticeable difference in the colour of their teeth after 1 month of regular brushing with Macleans Advanced Whitening Toothpaste.
MODE OF ACTION
Macleans Whitening toothpaste is a patented formula that contains a special ingredient called Triclene (sodium tripolyphosphate)
- Triclene combined with sodium fluoride strengthens teeth against caries.
Macleans Whitening toothpaste also freshens breath by helping maintain good oral hygiene, plus the flavour oils help to mask odour and give the taste of freshness.
Macleans Toothpaste has been accredited by the British Dental Association
- The stain removal process is achieved by a chemical reaction of Triclene and the combined mechanical action of the toothbrush and silica, a mild abrasive in the toothpaste
- Visit your dentist every 6 months.
- Macleans Whitening is a white paste core toothpaste, with a minty flavour.
Macleans Whitening is available in 50ml and 100ml tubes and 100ml pump dispensers.
Macleans Advanced Whitening Toothpaste restores natural whiteness without bleaches and harsh abrasives.
Macleans Advanced Whitening Toothpaste cleans and protects against cavities , plaque and tartar.
Macleans Advanced Whitening Toothpaste has a Unique Cleaning System
- Cleaning with Macleans whitening enables the removal of superficial stains which are attached via glycoproteins to the tooth surface
- This weakens the stain and makes it easier to remover whilst avoiding microscopic scratching of the surface of the tooth enamel
- Triclene reacts with calcium ions in the stain and solubilises them
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% ( 1100ppm fluoride), Triclene 10%.
Other Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Glycerin, PEG- 300, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Titanium Dioxide, Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin.
Macleans Whitening Toothpaste is not suitable for children under the age of 7 years. If using flouride supplements consult your Dentist. As with other toothpastes, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Brush twice daily with Macleans Advanced Whitening Toothpaste for maximum effectiveness.
Macleans Freshnint Toothpaste, Macleans Coolmint Toothpaste, Macleans Total Clean Toothpaste, Macleans Bicarbonate of Soda Toothpaste, Macleans sensitive Toothpaste, Macleans Whitening Toothpaste, Macleans whitening Toothpaste - Pump.