- Their importance on a cellular level is critical
- Calcium excites nerves, while magnesium calms them down
- Calcium and magnesium are like opposite sides of a coin
- Calcium makes muscles contract
- It is an important nutrient your body needs every day, but too much calcium can also be a problem.
The recommended adequate intake of calcium according to the National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements, is 1,000 mg for adults aged 19–50 and 1,200 mg for 51 plus
- Magnesium is necessary for more than 300 known body functions.
Calcium—Too Much of a Good Thing?
Calcium deficiency can be a serious issue
- Magnesium is necessary for muscles to relax
- Think of it as an on-off switch
- This essential mineral helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure and is required for producing and storing energy
- This can result in an inability to quickly recover from stress and can itself be a source of stress.
Do You Have a Healthy Magnesium Level?
Most people don’t get enough magnesium, including many who already take magnesium
- The magnesium then pushes the calcium out of the cell and the cell is again in its resting, relaxed state
- When we are under stress, our cells—which in their resting state contain magnesium—go through a change
- The “off” is magnesium and the “on” is calcium.
But what happens to a cell that is not in balance—where the magnesium level in the body is deficient? In simple terms, the “off” switch doesn’t fully turn off
- Unassimilated calcium can end up in the soft tissues of the body where it deposits and hardens (calcifies) or in the urine where it may result in kidney stones.
Unless calcium and magnesium are properly balanced, magnesium becomes depleted (too much calcium can itself deplete magnesium levels)
- In our opinion, people are more magensium deficient than calcium deficient.
Calcium & Magnesium:
A Matter of Balance
You experience the tensing (calcium) and relaxing (magnesium) interaction of these two elements each time your heart beats, when you feel your pulse, and every time you breathe
- The RDA for Europe is 800mg
- This is the action state in which a muscle cell, for example, will contract and tense the muscle
- There are two reasons for this: the amount of magnesium required by the body is greater than people think and many magnesium capsules and tablets are not completely absorbed by the body.
Magnesium deficiency can be caused by a number of stresses on the body, including—but not limited to—lack of adequate dietary magnesium, emotional stress, alcohol, some drugs (diuretics, antibiotics, oral contraceptives, insulin, cortisone), heavy exercise, diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders and too much calcium in the diet.
ITL Health Mag365 magnesium supplement - The Anti-Stress Drink
ITL Health Mag365 magnesium supplement is the solution to both restoring a healthy magnesium level and balancing your calcium intake—the result of which is natural stress relief.
ITL Health Mag365 magnesium supplement is a proprietary formula developed by ITL Health that provides a highly absorbable, water-soluble magnesium in ionic form (having molecular charge that allows the element to easily bond with water), so it is ready to go to work right away.
ITL Health Mag365 magnesium supplement can gradually reduce accumulated calcium, giving fast relief to many symptoms of magnesium depletion.
Stress Relief and Health
Millions have experienced the stress relief and health benefits ITL Health Mag365 magnesium supplement provides
- There are many adults who are taking 1,200–1,500 mg of supplemental calcium in addition to their dietary intake of calcium (an 8 oz cup of low-fat fruit yogurt contains 345 mg of calcium and one cup of nonfat milk contains 306 mg)
- You deserve the best
- Magnesium and calcium are fundamental nutrients that need to be in balance with each other in order for you to fully experience good health
- It’s easy to see why many researchers say that no single dietary factor is as critical as magnesium
- That means calcium can continuously leak into the cells and stimulate cell activity (the “on” switch)
- Drink stress away naturally with The Anti-Stress Drink
- Calcium is needed for blood clotting, but magnesium keeps the blood flowing freely
- We want you to experience a new level of health.
- Calcium, normally outside the cells, enters the cells and the calcium level becomes high
- The result is stress accompanied by one or more of the magnesium deficiency symptoms.
Magnesium helps your muscles and nerves function properly; it keeps your heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system and also assists in keeping your bones strong
Ionic Magnesium Citrate (Proprietary blend of magnesium carbonate and citric acid, which, when combined with hot water, creates magnesium citrate.) No sweeteners or artificial flavours.
Serving Size: 2.5 teaspoons (350 mg Magnesium 93% of EU recommended Daily Value)
No of Servings: approx 45
ITL Health Limited