- Also abudant in tart cherries are antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins C and E and carotenoids.
Nettle Leaf - As well as possessing constituents which may help support inflammatory response, nettles are also rich in several nutrients that are required for the maintenance of joint health
- Tart Cherry - Tart cherries are especially rich in anthocyanin flavonoids which, in addition to their antioxidant properties, are often used to help maintain health inflammatory response
- Turmeric also possesses potent antioxidant properties, which is significant in that free radicals are one of the major destructive elements in joint degeneration
- Celery Stalk & Leaf - Celery is not only abundant in free radical scavenging antioxidants, but also is a very good source of nutrients involved in the structural integrity of joint tissue (such as manganese, molybdenbum, vitamin C and vitamin K).
Ginger Rhizome/Root - Ginger may help support inflammatory, pain and circulatory response - all of which are pertinent to joint health.
- Some (i.e
- boron, silicon, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K) are involved more in structural integrity, while others (including selenium and vitamin E) provide antioxidant defense against free radicals which can otherwise adversely impact on joint health.
Turmeric Root - The curcuminoids in turmeric root have been heavily researched for their potential role in helping maintain proper inflammatory response
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
1/2 TEASPOON (APPROX. 2.5g) TYPICALLY PROVIDES:
PHYTOFRESH COMPLEX 2.5g
Tart Cherry (fresh freeze dried) 1250mg
Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 500mg
Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried - organic) 350mg
Celery Stalk & Leaf (fresh freeze dried - organic) 300mg
Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried - organic) 100mg
NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR OTHER EXCIPIENTS
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
NO WHEAT - NO GLUTEN - NO CORN - NO SOY - NO YEAST - NO DAIRY - NO GELATINE - NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS - NO ADDITIVES - NO SUGAR - NO COLOURS - NO FLAVOURS - NO PRESERVATIVES
As a food supplement for adults, take 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 2.5g) per day mixed with juice or water.