- chlorophyll, carotenoids and phycocyanin); highly digestible protein (typically more than 55%); vitamins and minerals and enzymes - making it the ideal counterpart to chlorella in providing nutrients involved in energy production and metabolism.
Wheat Grass Juice - Wheat grass juice is especially rich in chlorophyll, carotenoids, various vitamins and minerals as well as enzymes involved in energy metabolism.
Siberian Ginseng - One of the most researched of adaptogens, Siberian Ginseng may help support healthy energy levels and mental function, as well as maintaining adrenal and nerve health.
Rhodiola Root - Rhodiola has significant adaptogenic properties and may support energy metaboolism, healthy neurotransmitter balance, mental performance and nervous system health.
Cordyceps - Cordyceps has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilisation.
Reishi Mushroom Mycelia - Often referred to as 'mushroom of immortality', reishi has been the subject of scientific investigation regarding a number of areas of health
- Ashwagandha Root - Like ginseng and rhodiola, ashwagandha has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support energy metabolism and nervous system health.
American Ginseng - One of the most researched of adaptogens, American ginseng may help support healthy adrenal function and energy metabolism.
Ginger Rhizome/Root - In addition to its common use in helping maintain healthy circulation, ginger is also often used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) - SRB has one of nature's highest concen-trations of nutrients involved in energy metabolism such as B-vitamins, alpha lipoic acid and co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
Cayenne Fruit - The fruit of cayenne pepper is often used as a tonic to help maintain healthy circulation
- Among other benefits, research suggests that reishi may support the body's defenses again neurasthenia, a condition typically associated with nervous exhaustion and a generally low sense of wellbeing
- Chlorella - The extraordinarily high content of chlorophyll, highly digestible protein, vitamins and minerals and enzymes have made chlorella one of the most valuable nutritional boosters for maintaining healthy energy levels.
Spirulina - Spirulina is also one of nature's richest sources of plant pigments (i.e
- It is also commonly used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body
TWO VEGETARIAN CAPSULES TYPICALLY PROVIDE:
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 1005mg
Wheat Grass Juice (fresh freeze dried) 100mg
Siberian Ginseng 100mg
Rhodiola Root Extract (fresh freeze dried) 100mg
Cordyceps (fresh freeze dried - rice grown, organic) 50mg
Reish Mushroom Mycelia (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg
Ashwagandha Root 50mg
American Ginseng (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried - organic) 25mg
Stabilised Rice Bran 20mg
Cayenne Pepper (fresh freeze dried - organic) 10mg
Vegetable Capsule Shell 236mg
NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR OTHER EXCIPIENTS
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
NO GLUTEN - NO CORN - NO SOY - NO YEAST - NO DAIRY - NO GELATINE - NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS - NO ADDITIVES - NO SUGAR - NO COLOURS - NO FLAVOURS - NO PRESERVATIVES
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
The TERRANOVA philosophy embodies total wellbeing and utilizes the inherent wisdom of the Earth to nourish and to heal. Through the concentrated synergy of our formulations, we demonstrate a scientific, yet holistic, approach to product development. Through our ingredients, we celebrate the proven health and wellness benefits of whole, unadulterated nature, rather than just emphasizing the properties of isolated compounds which happen to be found in nature. And through our 100% active, excipent-free formulations, we express our commitment and passion for product integrity and purity. Each TERRANOVA product is a true manifestation of our philosophy and represents the direction in which we believe nutritional supplementation should evolve. Welcome to the holistic future of supplements.