- Attractive sea-themed number floor mat develops a variety of primary maths skills, including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Place Value
- Number Patterns
- Large maths floor mat will keep primary children engaged when developing their maths skills
- Maths floor game offers a number of different game play options
- Box includes: 64 square frames, 64 square marker cards, four T-shaped frames, two inflatable number cubes, one inflatable number cube for +1-, -10, +1 and -1 and instructions
- Sea-themed maths floor mat measures 120cm x 140cm
Chocking Hazard: Small parts
Not for children under 3 years
from pgh, pa
Should Start With Zero
Comments about Make a Splash™ 120 Mat Floor Game:
Should start with zero
Each row should start with 10's number
Will make my own from felt.
All number charts forget zero...children see the number pattern quicker with zero first. 0 to 9 then 10 to 19, 20 to 29 etc.
365 Day Guarantee
Learning Resources is a leading manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational materials for classrooms worldwide and learning toys. For more than 20 years, Learning Resources has been a trusted source for teachers and parents for quality, award-winning educational products in math, science, language, language arts, reading, early childhood, measurement, Spanish, ELL and ESL teaching, time and money. Product brands include Reading Rods, Pretend & Play, Gears! Gears! Gears!, Power of Science, Three Bear Family and Cuisenaire Rods. Product types include games, puzzles, card games, bingo games, board games, floor mats, floor puzzles, wooden puzzles, classroom kits, electronics, books, reading manipulatives, math manipulatives, pocket charts, activity books, activity kits, science kits, creativity and fine motor skills.
©2015 Learning Resources