- SAP Appendix Q Listed
- Option of wall, ceiling and loft mounting
- Improved controllability
- This feature also reduces noise, and energy consumption.
- Fitted with four extract 125 or 100mm diameter spigots allowing quick connection to ducts
- Can extract from a number of rooms, depending on the dwelling
- The unit has 2 fully variable speed for trickle and boost, with a switched live (LS) activation to the higher speed
- With a DC motor that can be set to ventilate any area up to 444m3, the Multispeed Multivent is one of the most efficient central extract unit in the UK
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Fitted with a condensation drain for wet areas
- With the growing concerns about over ventilating properties, the Multispeed Multivent offers the option of 'Close Control' both in the residential and the commercial sectors
- The new potentiometer controlled speed selector allows accurate setting of airflow, ensuring exactly the right ventilation rate
Meets the building regulations document (F1) for continuous running.
Utility rooms 8l/s
Published dB(A) figures are free field sound levels at 3m with spherical propagation at a reference level of 2 x 10-5 Pa. The free field sound power level spectra figures are dB with reference of 10-12 Watts.
The unit can be installed either horizontally or vertically and where the ambient air has a high
humidity content condensate drains are provided.