- Warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years
- Double Insulation - no earth required
- Fully BEAB approved rated to IPX4
- Fully Building Code compliant
- High quality ball bearing, long life motors, continuously rated
- Compact overall dimensions
- 2 speed fan settings for 150mm/6" models
- Easy maintenance.
- High air flows are achieved through flexible duct
- Easy installation
These powerful in-duct mounted mixed flow fans have been designed to produce higher working pressures for applications that require high air flows, with low relative noise.
Can be used with either rigid or flexible ducting. Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, indoor grow room or other rooms where that need a constant extraction of air.
The Manrose MF150T specially designed fan assembly allows easy installation and maintenance. The inline duct is easily installed or removed for maintenance from rigid or flexible ducting.
Specification: High Air Extraction: 500m3/hr Air Extraction L/s: 138 L/s Noise: 35dB(A) Watts: 48W
Specification: Low Air Extraction: 400m3/hr Air Extraction L/s: 111 L/s Noise: 31dB(A) Watts: 42W
Spigot Int Diameter
Manrose MF100T - 100mm inline fan with timer
Manrose MF100S - 100mm inline fan - standard model
Manrose MF125T - 125mm inline fan with timer
Manrose MF125S - 125mm inline fan - standard model
Manrose MF150S - 150mm inline fan - standard model
Manrose MF200 - 200mm inline fan
Please note - it is NOT possible to combine the timer models of the MF range with any of the Manrose optional control options - If you wish to use a humidistat, PIR, or speed controller we recommend you view the standard version - Manrose MF150S