- Our favourite Dulce de Leche will bring glorious decadence to your desserts, with a wonderful rich caramel flavour this is superb for creating show stopping banoffee pies, toffee cheese cakes and luxurious cake fillings
- Recently commended at the Quality Food Awards 2013
- Wow your friends with an extravagant chocolate caramel tart
- Drizzle over chocolate brownies
- Use to make super rich toffee ice cream
- Sandwich between shortbread and enjoy the Argentinian way
Merchant Gourmet was started by Mark Leatham in 1985, sparked by his passion for good quality ingredients that will make all the difference to any meal.
We now have over 40 products that you will find in supermarkets up and down the country. The range has grown from cooking ingredients such as Porcini Mushrooms, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roquito® Peppers, to now include our range of ready to eat grains and accompaniments - including Ready to Eat Beluga® Lentils, Red and White Quinoa and Puy Lentils with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Basil.
All of our products are very easy to use and will create a yummy dinner when used in even the most simple meals - they prove that one ingredient really does make all the difference.
4 out of 5
By Mrs Badcrumble | Posted on: 07/10/2014
Fattening but delicious.
I use this for making a quick toffee trifle in a little shot glass - with some sponge fingers and some coffee liqueur and whipped cream - easy and fast for unexpected guests. Good item to have in your store cupboard.
5 out of 5
By Stuswhiteroom | Posted on: 15/04/2014
Best thing ever.!! In a jar.!
The most tastest sauce in the world.! Can't stop eating it, love it on toast or just straight out the jar.! Yummy.!!