View Large & Mouseover to Zoom
thmbnil
thmbnil
thmbnil
TWEN21910 Mestemacher

Mestemacher Organic Whole Rye Bread - 500g

by Mestemacher
£1.91£2.01

£0.18 credit back reward with this item.

1.91
  • Mestemacher Organic Whole Rye Bread
  • Organic whole rye
  • Wonderful
  • Mestemacher guarantees no preservatives and no chemical additives - only biologically natural sour dough is used
  • The bread is baked in special ovens to ensure that important nutrients are preserved
  • Freshness and long shelf-life are achieved by slow heating of the packaged bread
Quantity:
  • Expected Despatch By 06/12/2016
facebook

Description

Product Description

    • With whole rye kernels
    • Also delicious when toasted
    • No Preservatives Long Shelf Life Through Pasteurization
    • Wheat And Cholesterol Free Ideal for Wheat Allergies and Cholesterol Conscious Diet
    • Kosher = K-Parve
    • Low In Fat And High In Fiber
    • Baked With Naturally Grown Ingredients without the use of artificial, chemical fertilizers or pesticides

Ingredients

  • Organic whole kernel rye, water, organic whole meal rye flour, sea salt, organic apple powder, yeast. No preservatives.

Nutrition Information

  • Amount/serving % Daily Value* Total Fat 1 g 2 % Saturated Fat 0 g 0 % Trans Fat 0 g 0 % Cholesterol 0 mg 0 % Sodium 360 mg 15 % Total Carbohydrates 25 g 8 % Dietary Fiber 6 g 23 % Sugars 0 g Protein 4 g
  • HCODE

    TWEN21910

  • MPN

    na

  • EAN CODE

    4000446001735

  • CONDITION

    NEW

Dialog example

This is dummy copy. It is not meant to be read. It has been placed here solely to demonstrate the look and feel of finished, typeset text. Only for show. He who searches for meaning here will be sorely disappointed.

Dialog example

This is dummy copy. It is not meant to be read. It has been placed here solely to demonstrate the look and feel of finished, typeset text. Only for show. He who searches for meaning here will be sorely disappointed.