- Developed for the building trade and metal industry, with intelligent electronics and precise torque settings, this drill can solve applications from the smallest and precise screwdriving jobs to quick drilling in wood, metal and concrete
- It has a selectable 'impuls' mode and has variospeed electronics
The Metabo SB 18 LTX-BL is the smallest, lightest, fastest and most technically advanced combi on the market
- This machine has the highest speed currently available on the market in its class, ensuring you can work quickly and efficiently to get the job done!
This combi drill uses high capacity 5.2Ah batteries for longer operating time per charge
- The robust battery packs have a capacity display, and patented AIR COOLED technology provides speedy charging and long service life
- The batteries feature Metabo Ultra M technology - intelligent battery arragement for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee.
2 x 18v 5.2Ah Li-Ion batteries.
Futuro Plus quick-action keyless chuck with metal sleeve.
Tension ring with bit depot.
ASC 30-36 AIR COOLED charger.
Plastic carry case.
Chuck: 1.5-13mm (1/2in) UNF.
No Load Speed: 0-600/0-2,050/min.
Impacts Per Min: 0-38,950/min.
Max Torque: 90Nm
Capacity: Concrete: 16mm, Steel: 13mm, Wood: 50mm.
- Its high performance impact mechanism provides excellent results.
This combi hammer drill features Precision Stop, where torque coupling with precise electrical switch off help to ensure an extremely long lifetime for the tool
- The spindle has a hexagon recess for screwdriver bits, and an integrated work light provides better visibility.
The SB 18 LTX-BL has a die-cast aluminium housing