- It has been used in hospitals for many years as a simple and very reliable method
- Milton sterilising solution can be kept for 24 hours so you can continue to put items in throughout the day
- The Milton solution is harmless and leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use - utensils are safe for your baby to use immediately
- To be used for sterilising breast feeding equipment and all babies feeding utensils, including bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys and weaning items
- When in contact with protein, Milton breaks down to WATER and minute traces of salt
- It is therefore totally safe for baby and can be applied directly to the skin - even swallowed - without harm
- Milton Sterilising Fluid allows you to sterilise in 15 minutes only, killing all bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores (tough dormant bacteria)
Milton has been sterilising babies feeding utensils for over 50 years and is clinically proven to protect against all germs (bacteria, fungi and viruses) which can be harmful for your baby.
Babies are at their most vulnerable whilst they are developing their immune system, so it is important that feeding utensils are sterilised thoroughly until they are at least 12 months old.
Here you will find practical advice about steps you can take, in and out of the home, to ensure that your baby is able to develop a strong and healthy immune system, without taking unnecessary risks.
© 2006 Milton
Ceuta Healthcare Limited