- A high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio
- The battery also operates better at -20°C, than any other lithium-ion batteries
No Load Speed: 0-1,200/min.
Impacts Per Min: 0-6,100/min.
Capacity: Wood: 16mm, Steel: 10mm, Concrete: 16mm
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
2 mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility, and low vibration value of 10 m/s²
- Individual cell monitoring optimises tool run time ensuring long term durability.
Flexible battery system that works with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries.
M18 BH-402C: 2 x 18v 4.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
M18 BH-0: Bare Unit, No Battery or Charger.
Mode: Rotary Hammer or Rotation Only
Milwaukee M18 BH-402C 2 Mode SDS Hammer 18 Volt.
Supplied with 2 x 18 Volt 4.0Ah REDLITHIUM-ION™ Batteries, 1 x Charger and 1 x Kitbox.
- Optimised hammer drilling from 4 to 10mm, Max diameter 16mm
Milwaukee M18 BH 2 Mode SDS Plus Hammer with a superior power to weight ratio in its class 1.9kg 1.2 J EPTA
- Has a forward and reverse switch for added versatility in fastening application, and a 43mm neck size that is compatible with the M12 DE dust extractor.
A fuel gauge displays remaining charge, and a bright LED provides workspace illumination.
REDLITHIUM-ION™ batteries deliver two times more run time, up to 20% more power, and two times more battery life