- The hammer mechanism delivers 28,000 bpm for highly effective masonry drilling, and the 24 stage torque adjustment that delivers optimum control for the user
- Heavy-duty full metal gearbox and gears that provide superior durability and maximum torque
- Steel: 13mm
1 x 18 Volt M18 BID Compact Impact Driver measures only 140mm in length, making it ideal for working in confined spaces
- It recharges in sequence first in, first to charge - resulting in less time needed to manage charging cycles.
Supplied with 2 x 18 Volt 4.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries and a Tool Bag.
The Milwaukee M18 BPP2A-402C Heavy-Duty Twin Pack, contains the following:
1 x 18 Volt HD18 PD Heavy-Duty Percussion Drill has a heavy-duty 13 mm full metal chuck, that delivers optimum bit retention
- A high performance 4-pole motor delivers maximum power whilst maximising the power to weight ratio
- The 1/4in hex drive with click lock, for single hand loading of the bit.
Bit holder: 1/4in Hex.
No Load Speed: 0-2,000/0-2,750/min.
Impacts Per Min: 0-2,450/0-3,450/min
Max Torque: 180Nm.
1 x 12-18 Volt M12-18C Multi-Voltage Li-Ion Charger recharges all M18™, M14™ and M12™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery packs
Capacity: Wood: 65mm
- Masonry: 16mm
- With its Milwaukee® 4-pole frameless motor it delivers 85 Nm of torque, ideal for powering through the toughest of applications.
No Load Speed: 0-450/0-1,800/min.
Impacts Per Min: 28,000/min.
Max torque: 85Nm