- The Peché II is one of the most visually stunning boards in the Classic range
- Made with same beautiful bamboo construction as it’s predecessors but now with improved epoxy glue pressing
- This 5 ply pin tail Swallow tailed shape made with a mixture of Canadian Maple and 3 layers of bamboo topped off
- Tunning smoked finish make this board irresistible to the eye
- The size and construction offers a medium flex making the Peché an ideal all rounder for every skill level and riding style
The Pech© II Talisman has the same much loved deck as its predecessor; a Swallow tailed 5 ply pin tail construction with an epoxy pressed mixture of Canadian Maple and 3 layers of bamboo with a stunning smoked finish make this board irresistible to the eye. The size and construction offers a medium flex making the Pech© an ideal all rounder for every skill level and riding style.
The board takes the popular original design that resembles an old school tattoo, and pushes it to the next level with an update for 2014 working as one with the bamboo texture capturing the natural feel of the deck.
With the great reviews fresh on our minds, and that urge to customise that all riders suffer from, it was only natural for us to try out our Talisman truck on the Classic range. Man, we-™re glad we did! The Pech© Talisman should be in every respectable quiver!
The GT style striped grip shows off the beautiful finish of the bamboo whilst providing you all the grip needed for riding with confidence.
|LENGTH:||100.3cm / 39.5 inches|
|WIDTH:||23.81cm / 9.375 inches|
|WHEELBASE:||67.8cm / 26.7 inches|
|SHAPE:||Shallow concave pin tail|
|CONSTRUCTION:||Top middle and bottom smoked bamboo with two ply Canadian maple|
|TRUCKS:||7- Talisman Polished finish. 87A medium Mojo bushings|
|WHEELS:||Mindless Pech© 71mm 80A|
|R.M.W:||14st / 90kg / 195lbs|