- Natural Organic Aloe Vera Jojoba Conditioner
- For maintaining healthy hair
- Men and women throughout the ages have used the Gel of the Aloe Vera Plant to improve the texture and quality of their hair
- Mistry's Aloe Vera Conditioner consists of Aloe Vera gel, Jojoba oil and Natural protein to encourage strong hair growth and help restore natural shine
- Now you have a hair conditioner with Aloe Vera Gel (nature's own beauty aid) and Jojoba Oil, a rich combination of natural protein and nutrients giving one of the finest conditioners available
- It conditions the hair giving it body, making it soft and supple, yet manageable
- It restores the natural sheen and helps correct dry brittle hair and split ends
Potenised extract of Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil, Rosemary and Nettle vegetable conditioning agents.
Wet the hair and massage into the scalp. Leave for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly.
The House of Mistry was opened in the Summer of 1975 as a small chemists in South End Green, Hampstead. It was Dr C D Mistry's second pharmacy and before long Dr Mistry started to take another look at the natural remedies that he used as a youngster in Africa and India and started to develop these for his customers who wanted an alternative to the offerings of the big pharmacutical companies.
Before long word spread and Dr Mistry found himself producing batches at a time and the House of Mistry name was applied to a range of Natural Products. In 1978 the store expanded taking over the shop next door as well allowing us more space to display more alternative products and our own expanding range. New products were constantly developed and in 1998 Dr Mistry had a chance to focus on his research and spend more time developing his products as his son Rajesh took over the pharmacy.
Our online history starts back in 1994 with a basic website allowing the ordering of products and providing information. In 2001 we launched our first full e-commerce website selling to customers around the world and early 2005 the latest incarnation was introduced offering more features and improved accessability.
In 2005 we started to look at where we had come and more importantly where the world had come since we started. It was clear that we no longer had to convince people that the natural way was a feasable way and that more and more people we're turning their back on the chemicals used for so long in the industry.
Realising that the time had finally come when 'the natural way' would once again be the way people wanted to live, we put together a plan of action to rebrand as Mistry's and after much long hard work, we have a new look which has reinvigorated the company and gives us a more mainstream appeal.
Mistry's range of natural products includes everyday items such as soaps, shampoos and moisturizers. Mistry's belief is that nature is where true beauty lies. With this in mind all Mistry's products are made from 100% natural ingredients.
The House of Mistry Limited and Mistry's Organic Ltd.
House of Mistry