- Ginseng Night Cream combines the properties of Korean Ginseng, Evening Primrose Oil, and Avocado to provide a cream which is deeply absorbed when the skin is relaxed in sleep and the cells are most receptive
- Use regularly to ensure a firm regenerative balance
- Note: Colour and texture may vary due to natural ingredients
- Product is not tested on animals and contains no animal derived ingredients
- Formulation created by Dr Mistry who has over thirty years of experience and knowledge in the Ayurvedic and alternative medicine industry
- For every sale Mistry's will donate 5p overall to Make-A-Wish & International Animal Rescue Charities
Aqua, Emulsified Sunflower Wax (Helianthus annuus), Avocado oil (Persea gratissima), Potensied ® Panax Ginseng, Potenised ® Grapefruit Seed Oil (Citrus Grandis), Sodium Benzoate, Rose Petal Aroma (Rosa damascena).
Clean the face with our Ginseng Cleanser and Toner and apply sparingly at night.
Lather into wet hair for few minutes and rinse.water.
Each time wash twice for better results.
Regular use prevents scalp conditions.
The House of Mistry was opened in the Summer of 1975 as a small chemists in South End Green, Hampstead. It was Dr C D Mistry's second pharmacy and before long Dr Mistry started to take another look at the natural remedies that he used as a youngster in Africa and India and started to develop these for his customers who wanted an alternative to the offerings of the big pharmacutical companies.
Before long word spread and Dr Mistry found himself producing batches at a time and the House of Mistry name was applied to a range of Natural Products. In 1978 the store expanded taking over the shop next door as well allowing us more space to display more alternative products and our own expanding range. New products were constantly developed and in 1998 Dr Mistry had a chance to focus on his research and spend more time developing his products as his son Rajesh took over the pharmacy.
Our online history starts back in 1994 with a basic website allowing the ordering of products and providing information. In 2001 we launched our first full e-commerce website selling to customers around the world and early 2005 the latest incarnation was introduced offering more features and improved accessability.
In 2005 we started to look at where we had come and more importantly where the world had come since we started. It was clear that we no longer had to convince people that the natural way was a feasable way and that more and more people we're turning their back on the chemicals used for so long in the industry.
Realising that the time had finally come when 'the natural way' would once again be the way people wanted to live, we put together a plan of action to rebrand as Mistry's and after much long hard work, we have a new look which has reinvigorated the company and gives us a more mainstream appeal.
Mistry's range of natural products includes everyday items such as soaps, shampoos and moisturizers. Mistry's belief is that nature is where true beauty lies. With this in mind all Mistry's products are made from 100% natural ingredients.
House of Mistry