- This compact system uses a controlled flow of water to eliminate over-heating of the blade edge and lose of temper in the steel
The Multi-sharp® ATT3001 Wetstone Water Cooled Chisel Plane Sharpener has the following features:
WATER-COOLING is acknowledged by professionals to hone the finest edges
- Simply fill the built-in reservoir with water, turn on the power drill and a continuous film of water covers the face of the grinding wheel.
WOOD CHISELS / PLANE BLADES
The system re-sharpens even badly damaged chisels / plane blades quickly, because it uses the relatively high power / torque of an electric drill
- The traditional leather strop removes any burr, for a razor sharp edge.
The Tool Rest gives a firm base for re-sharpening, re-pointing and re-edging a whole range of small tools including: cold chisels, bradawls, screwdrivers, centre-punches, scribers, wood carving / turning tools, gouges etc
- The clamp firmly holds the blade at the selected angle (25° to 40° ) for a precision ground edge
- Marked angles on the rest indicates the tip angle.
Blade capacity 10-60mm wide.
Sharpening angles 25° , 30° , 35° , 40° for primary & secondary bevels, plus rebate chisels
Grinding wheel High quality aluminium oxide (replaceable)
Construction Very strong glass-reinforced nylon
Power source Any electric drill