- Long lasting Murine® dry & tired eyes eye drops has been formulated with two lubricants in a liquid gel to help lock in moisture, refresh dry & tired eyes and soothe that common feeling of 'grittiness' of dry eyes
- Gritty, tired and dry eyes are a common side effect of the modern lifestyle such as long shifts in the office, extended computer use, pollution, air conditioning or central heating
- So keep Murine® eye drops handy to moisturise dry eyes
- Murine® dry & tired eyes is specially formulated with two lubricants to help moisturise and refresh tired dry eyes and to soothe the feeling of discomfort or ‘grittiness’ often associated with dry eyes
- Plus, the eye drops come in a liquid gel, a slightly thicker consistency helping them to stay in your eye
- Murine® dry & tired eyes is ideal for dry, tired, gritty eyes caused by environmental factors such as heating, air conditioning, wind, smoke, dust, computer use, driving, overwork, swimming and other causes
Precautions for Use
Do not apply eye drops whilst wearing contact lenses. Contacts can be inserted about 15 minutes after applying the drops.
Keep eye drops out of the reach and sight of children. Store eye drops at room temperature (below 25°C). DISCARD 28 DAYS AFTER FIRST OPENING or if appearance of solution changes colour or becomes cloudy.
For Use in Eyes Only. Adults and Children: Tilt head back and gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops of Murine® eye drops into each dry eye, as often as needed. Do not let the tip of the dropper touch the eye or any other surface. Replace cap after use. Do not apply eye drops whilst wearing contact lenses. Contacts may be inserted about 15 minutes after applying the eye drops.
Prestige Brands (UK) Ltd