- Nairn’s gluten free oats are farmed by a Coeliac’s family who not only understand the importance of following a gluten free diet, have made it their mission to produce oats that are safe for you to consume
- Our easy-cook sachets are ready to eat in a few short minutes, helping you to get the most out of your morning
- Naturally oats do not contain gluten but are usually contaminated by other gluten grains
- All nairn’s gluten free products are also tested using Elisa standard and are approved by the Coeliac Society
- They personally walk the fields to remove any grains that may cause cross contamination, ensure the combine is cleaned down after every harvest and test every individual truck of raw oats which enters and leaves the mill
Wholegrain gluten free oats, sustainable palm oil.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Not suitable if you are allergic to the protein Avenin. Manufactured on equipment that handles milk.
Nutritional Information Typical Values
Per 27g serving Per 100g
Protein 3.4g 12.7g
Carbohydrate 15.4g 57.2g
of which sugars 0.3g 1.1g
Fat 2.5g 9.4g
of which saturates 0.5g 1.8g
Fibre 2.5g 9.4g
Salt Trace Trace
Sodium Trace Trace
At nairn’s we know our oats. We have been using them for over 100 years to bake tasty and wholesome food that is as simple and natural as possible. We use only wholegrain oats grown in the nearby Scottish Borders where the climate is perfect for slowly ripening the grains and where our farmers don’t need to use insecticides.