- Made with no artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, no hydrogenated fat and with all the nutritional benefits of oats, these tasty, wholesome, wheat free, biscuits are the perfect everyday biscuit for healthy eaters and those avoiding wheat.
- No Hydrogenated Fat
- Made in a Nut Free Bakery
- Suitable for Vegetarians And Vegans.
- Wheat Free • 1.6g Fat Per Biscuit • No Hydrogenated Fat
Stem Ginger: baked with real pieces of stem ginger to give that distinctive taste
- No Artificial Colourings, Flavourings or Preservatives
- High Fibre
Wholegrain Oats (60%), Demerara Sugar, Palm Fruit Oil, Stem Ginger (6%), Dietary Fibre, Potato Starch, Ground Ginger, Partially Inverted Syrup, Raising Agents: Ammonium Bicarbonate and Sodium Bicarbonate, Barley Malt Syrup, Salt.
Typical Values Per Biscuit / Per 100g
Energy 183 kj / 1825 kj
43kcal / 434kcal
Protein 0.8g / 8.3g
Carbohydrate 6.7g / 66.6g
of which sugars 1.8g / 17.8g
Fat 1.5g / 14.9g
of which saturates 0.6g / 5.7g
Fibre 0.6g / 5.5g
Salt 0.04g / 0.4g
Sodium 0.03g / 0.3g
To preserve the natural goodness of the oates, there is no added wheat flour, sugar or artificial ingredients in Nairn’s oat cakes.
Narin’s oat cakes – a wholesome and versatile snack...naturally.
Simmers Of Edinburgh Ltd.