- It has been shown that one in four women over 35 in the UK have experienced bladder weakness
- Soft and discreet, Natracare Dry and Light pads are the first of their kind; made from totally chlorine free, sustainable and natural, biodegradable materials that are also free from petroleum-derived super absorbents and plastics found in many other products.
The pads are made from natural cellulose materials derived from ecologically managed forests
- They are over 99 per cent biodegradable and compostable, being the first pads to be made using plant-based bio-plastics
- Bladder weakness is just as common as hay fever and affects about seven per cent of the population
- For these women, having a discreet pad they can rely on to keep them dry is essential
- Natracare’s Dry and Light pads provide the natural choice for women – helping them avoid the synthetic materials, skin irritants and chemicals, which are present in so many conventional products.
Extra soft cover.
Body Wise UK Ltd