- As well as taking a special blend of 9 specific amino acids as contained in the ‘Lose your Belly’ Amino Plus, it is helpful to have a good combination of special multivitamin and mineral.
Nutri Plus is a high potency multivitamin and mineral that contains all the most important nutrients scientifically proven to help reduce the fat from around your waist.
Magnesium (as citrate) 40mg %EC RDA* 13
Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl succinate) 200mg %EC RDA* 2000
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 100mg %EC RDA* 167
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherocus senticosus root) 100mg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate,Vitamin B5) 50mg %EC RDA* 833
Zinc (as citrate) 15mg %EC RDA* 100
Green Tea PE 4:1 (Camellia sinensis leaf) 50mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 25mg %EC RDA* 1250
Thiamin (as HCl, Vitamin B1) 25mg %EC RDA* 1786
Niacin (as nicotinamide, Vitamin B3) 25mg %EC RDA* 139
Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2) 25mg %EC RDA* 1563
Manganese (as citrate) 5mg
Coenzyme Q10 25mg
Chromium (as Polynicotinate) 200ug
Folic Acid 200ug %EC RDA* 100
Biotin 35ug %EC RDA* 23
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 25ug %EC RDA* 2500
Suitable for vegetarians Contained in vegetarian capsules
Long term intake of 5mg of manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue. Long term intake of 25mg Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Keep out of reach of children.
For best results take 3 capsules daily (or as professionally directed) Do not exceed recommended intake * EC RDA - European Community Recommended Daily Allowance
For best results use with 'Lose your Belly' Amino Plus as part of the 'Lose your Belly' supplement programme featured in the Fat around the Middle book by Dr Marilyn Glenville.
All of the products The Natural Health Practice offer are completely natural and must pass our stringent selection criteria before being offered to you. Our selection criteria are:
- Recommended and approved by Dr Marilyn Glenville – the UK’s leading nutritionist
- The healthiest products available
- The most natural products available
- Free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- Free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives
© The Natural Health Practice
The Natural Health Practice