- Soy isoflavones are a flavonoid, the structure of which is to be believed to mimic the hormone oestradiol, working as a hormone balancer
- Vitamin K is a fat soluble vitamin that is an important co-factor to proteins which are essential for the bone building process
- Vitamin D is available as D2 (ergocalciferol) and D3 (cholecalciferol), metabolism of these nutrients is undertaken differently and vitamin D3 is considered to offer increased bio-availability.
- Magnesium is important to the structure of bone with 55 - 60% of magnesium found in the bone; magnesium regulates the transport and metabolism of calcium
- Vitamin K (menaquinone) refers to a group of compounds, some of which are synthesised by bacteria in the gut, with additional cmopounds found in meat and fermented foods
Active Nutrient Per 2 tablets %RDA
Calcium (from calcified seaweed) 150.0mg
Vitamin K2 60.0µg
Vitamin D3 30.0µg
Also contains amounts of 74 trace minerals from the calcified seaweed.
%RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* = Indicates no RDA
Non-Active Ingredients: Microcystalline cellulose, diacalcium phosphate dihydrate, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, sodium carboxymethylcellulose.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, gluten; lactose, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Not suitable for: People with soy sensitivities.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Nature's Own Ltd