- The flavonoids are considered to account for much of the biologic activity in Propolis whilst the antimicrobial properties are mainly attributed to a range of flavonones
Propolis is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids
Nature’s Own Propolis does not contain fillers and binders or other additives which may decrease the effectiveness and increase potential allergens
Nature’s Own Propolis comes from a completely sustainable source where the bees are treated with the highest standards of care as part of the collection process
Suitable for: Men, Women, Children 4yrs+ and the Elderly
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Capsules (gluten free)
Propolis is a sticky resin gathered by honey bees from leaf buds, the bark of trees and other botanical sources
- Bees metabolise the Propolis and use it to seal, disinfect and protect their hives
- Propolis is used by the bees for a range of protective purposes within the hive due to its natural antibiotic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
The use of Propolis as a natural medicinal and health aid is documented back to ancient Greece and other civilisations
- Nature’s Own Propolis is pure, active and additive free, comes in gluten-free capsules – each of which will provide on average 150mg of Propolis Extract (equivalent to 750mg of Propolis powder)
Nature’s Own Propolis comes from a leading raw material supplier and is guaranteed free from all contaminants
Propolis is a complex food, and over 180 natural compounds have been identified in its composition including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids
The most active and important constituents in Propolis are flavonoids, phenolics, and aromatics (oils and acids)
- More recently it has re-found popularity as a natural food supplement.
Choosing Nature's Own
Nature's Own was born in 1979; Nature's Own are committed to offering the most effective supplements possible
- We work with Doctors and Practitioners as well as the general public, and it is vital that everything we do is the best and most natural possible
- Our most important commitment is to create and sell supplements that are as close to nature as possible.
Non-Active Ingredients: capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Propolis Extract (Equivalent to 750mg Propolis Powder)
Ingredients: Propolis Extract 5:1, capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Contraindications: Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health care professional before taking Propolis. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Suggested Intake: 1 capsule daily as a food supplement or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.