- Ageing occurs when the energy-producing components of the cell deteriorate, resulting in reduced cellular metabolic activity, accumulation of cellular debris and the eventual death of the cell
Rosemary was known historically as a memory enhancer, dating back to ancient Greece
- The heart muscle uses significant quantities of CoQ10
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, known as "NAC", provides powerful immune support
- CoQ10 supports the function of the mitochondria, the energy factory of cells: something which naturally depletes as we get older
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that works with other nutrients such as vitamins C and E and glutathione to defend against excessive free radicals
- They bind to free iron, preventing it from generating free radicals
- It is called a ‘universal antioxidant’ because it is soluble in both water and lipid-based tissue
- Active ingredients:
Acetyl L Carnitine
An important amino acid and vital component of energy metabolism, L Carnitine plays a major role in fat metabolism
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is used by the body to metabolise food and for energy production
- Rosemary contains flavonoids that are anti-inflammatory and a lipid-soluble anti-oxidant
- Flavonoids improve vascular health.
Ginkgo has long been used by people wanting to improve peripheral circulation.
CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant that supports vitamin E
- It is important for people on statin medication, as these drugs inhibit its production in the body.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
N-acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride, alpha lipoic acid, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose) N-acetyl L-cysteine, co enzyme Q10, ginkgo biloba, rosemary, silicon dioxide.
This product is not recommended for children, or for pregnant or lactating women.
Per 1 capsule dose
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Co Enzyme Q10
Ginkgo Biloba 50:1
(Equivalent to 1250mg of herb powder
(Equivalent to 125mg of herb powder)
1-2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Nature's Own Ltd