- There are two forms of niacin - niacinamide and nicotinic acid
- It is also involved in the synthesis of sex hormones.
Why might you choose to take extra Niacin (Vitamin B3)?
It may help to support a healthy digestive system
It may help to support healthier skin
It may help to increase your circulation and reduce blood pressure
Why Nature's Own?
Nature's Own Niacin (vitamin B3) supplement is in a food state which means the nutrients will be presented to your body in the same form as they are in food
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is water soluble and a member of the vitamin B complex
- Niacin assists in the catalytic activity of certain enzymes involved in the break down and utilisation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Food state nutrients have been tested by independent laboratories who found that they;
Are significantly better absorbed, longer retained and better used than standard chemical supplements
Do not need to be taken with food as it contains all the necessary food factors needed for absorption
Have no known allergic reactions
Are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- It is vital to the health of your nervous and digestive system
Nutrient Per Tablet dose %RDA
Niacinamide (B3) 50mg 227