- This species of vegetable is naturally able to take up large quantities of certain trace minerals of which chromium is one
- This is the first wholefood GTF chromium product on the market and early studies show it to be highly bioavailable.
The glucose tolerance factor (GTF) molecule includes Niacin and the three amino acids Glycine, Glutamic acid and Cysteine
- This is an essential part of the chromium nutrient complex and fundamental for its effectiveness in the body
- It appears to increase the effectiveness of insulin and its ability to handle glucose.
- A wholefood product made from cruciferous vegetable of the broccoli family
- It stimulates the activity of enzymes involved in the metabolism of glucose for energy and the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol
- GTF chromium is now being recognised as important in carbohydrate metabolism
Each vegan capsule of Wholefood chromium contains 100ug GTF chromium from cruciferous vegetable.