- Colour Seal™ Conditioning Gloss by Nice’n Easy keeps your hair beautiful between colourings
- WHAT IS COLOURSEAL CONDITIONING GLOSS?
- Colour Seal™ Gloss is an, in-box conditioner from Clairol Nice ’n Easy, which is designed to work with each hair shade—red, blonde, and brunette
- It helps to seal in colour and shine for up to six weeks
- Designed to be used weekly during the six-week colouring cycle, Colour Seal™ Gloss helps keep your hair colour looking beautiful and actually helps to prevent colour from fading
- It should first be applied after initial hair colour application, and repeated weekly to help keep your colour looking stunning
- Seal in colour & shine for up to 6 weeks
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COLOURSEAL GLOSS CONDITIONER?
- Extensive research by Clairol Nice 'n Easy has discovered that women in the colouring category experience a rollercoaster of emotions that peak when hair is freshly collared and trough before they next colour their hair again
- Colour Seal™ Gloss is especially formulated to work in harmony with collared hair and helps give long-lasting colour
- SURFACE OF COLLARED HAIR DISPLAYING UNEVEN DEPOSIT OF OLD NICE ’N EASY CONDITIONER
- SMOOTH HAIR SURFACE AFTER THE USE OF COLOUR SEAL™ CONDITIONER
- HOW DOES COLOURSEAL CONDITIONING GLOSS WORK?
- It does this by delivering essential moisturizing ingredients directly to the hair shaft and helps boost protection where the hair may have become damaged through daily wear and tear (from blow drying, brushing, etc)
- The Colour Seal™ Gloss conditioning film lies across the cuticles of the hair to smooth and flatten them
- As a result, colour looks fresh and shiny, throughout the six week cycle
- WHEN SHOULD I USE COLOURSEAL CONDITIONING GLOSS?
- Treat your hair once a week to Colour Seal Conditioning Gloss to keep your colour at its beautiful best
- CAN I USE IT WITH MY BRAND AND SHADE?
- Yes! Colour Seal Conditioning Gloss works wonders when used with ANY at-home or salon colour-treated hair—even highlights! Guaranteed
Help seal in beautiful colour and add intense shine. Simply replace your regular conditioner with Colour Seal Conditioning Gloss treatment once a week. After shampooing hair, massage Colour Seal through hair and leave on for two minutes. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
After shampooing hair, massage Colour Seal through hair and leave on for two minutes. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
Herbal Essences products are not tested on animals. Full stop. Nor do we ask any supplier or contract lab to test them on our behalf. All messages implying Herbal Essences or any other P&G Beauty product was tested on animals are a wrong!
We also do not test single ingredients on animals, except in very rare cases when needed to meet regulatory or safety obligations.
In fact, P&G is a global leader in supporting alternatives to animal research, having invested more than $225 million to date in helping to develop more than 50 proven alternative methods. We collaborate with governments and universities to promote acceptance of alternatives.
We actively share our discoveries so that others can benefit from our progress. Our work has appeared in more than 300 scientific publications.
New Herbal Essences: The Key To Luscious Hair
Herbal Essences has transformed much more than just its bottles - a new juice, new scents, improved hair benefits and more. New Herbal Essences offer women a totally new experience with an exciting set of haircare solutions.
In 6 points to the perfect hair experience:
1) A new clarity - a range of products that deliver the Herbal experience at all aspects of the interaction of her with the product. Holistic design!
2) A perfect partnership - top class hair care performance married with the perfect match: a luscious, sensual fragrance for the total hair experience.
3) Luscious lathers - lots of lather means increased sensual experience and easier use
4) Luxurious conditioners - new conditioner technology tailored to the needs of each hair type and look end benefit, improved hair benefits: feel, look, style, protection
5) Botanical hits - botanical ingredients carefully chosen and blended to match the hair needs and benefits of each product line, also serve as inspiration for fragrance design
6) Scent hits the luscious spot - creative fragrance design, essential for Herbal as the sense of smell has the strongest link with our brain and emotions. The right fragrance impact will take you to other places.
Bristol-Myers Company Limited