- As the lozenge dissolves, it delivers therapeutic nicotine to help relieve your cravings and other withdrawal symptoms
- The new icy mint flavour is also gradually released to provide you with a long-lasting cooling taste.
One 2mg lozenge should help you cool each craving on your way to being smoke-free
- A higher strength 4mg lozenge is also available if you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
Find relief from nicotine cravings anytime, anywhere.
Stopping smoking can be stressful enough without drawing extra attention to yourself
- They’re made for times when you can’t or don’t want to smoke: in the presence of children, for example, or when you’re at work or on the train
- The stylish new dispenser is equally practical and understated: a handy size for your pocket or handbag.
A refreshing way to start cutting down.
NICORETTE® Cools are discreet and flexible to help people with hectic lifestyles stay on top of nicotine cravings and other withdrawal symptoms.
Whether you’re trying to quit completely, or reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke a day, NICORETTE®Cools can help
- Cool your cravings with NICORETTE® Cools.
When you’re trying to quit smoking, unwelcome cravings can often take over, even at times when you should be relaxed.That’s why NICORETTE® Cools are here to cool your cravings and make quitting less of a stress.
NICORETTE®Cools lozenges use our dual layer technology
- Whenever you need them, NICORETTE®Cools can help you stay in control.
- And you can use up to 15 of them a day, for as long as you need to relieve your symptoms of nicotine withdrawals
- But whether you’re at work or on a night out with friends, you’ll find new icy mint flavour NICORETTE®Cools discreet and easy to use.
Anytime, anywhere, it’s easy to pop a lozenge in your mouth when you need relief from nicotine cravings.
And it’s not just the lozenges that are discreet
NICORETTE® Inhalator 12-week stop smoking reduction programme
To get the most from your nicotine inhalator you should follow a 12-week reduction programme. Use between 6-12 cartridges per day for the first eight weeks, then for the next two weeks reduce this by half. This will help reduce your body’s cravings for nicotine, so over the following two weeks, you can gradually reduce the number of cartridges you use to zero.
Johnson & Johnson MSD Consumer Pharmaceuticals