- When you draw on the mouthpiece of the nicotine inhaler the cartridge releases nicotine to help relieve your cravings
- How does the NICORETTE® Inhalator work?
The NICORETTE® Inhalator is made up of a mouthpiece and a replaceable nicotine cartridge
- And, because it is held like a cigarette, your hands are kept busy too.
How do I use the NICORETTE® Inhalator?
You should use between 6-12 cartridges per day for the first eight weeks
- How many you need depends on how many cigarettes you smoke
- Try not to use too many or too few cartridges but use the NICORETTE® Inhalator when you need to relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms and the cravings to smoke.
NICORETTE® Inhalator 12-week stop smoking reduction programme
To get the most from your nicotine inhalator you should follow a 12-week reduction programme. Use between 6-12 cartridges per day for the first eight weeks, then for the next two weeks reduce this by half. This will help reduce your body’s cravings for nicotine, so over the following two weeks, you can gradually reduce the number of cartridges you use to zero
Johnson & Johnson MSD Consumer Pharmaceuticals