- Taking premium, hand-selected beans cultivated on the Bourbon Island of Madagascar, we use our proprietary cold extraction process to gently draw out and preserve the vanilla's over 300 flavor compounds
- The result is a sweet, creamy, mellow flavor with velvety after-tones, perfect for cooking and baking both sweet and savory dishes
- An exceptional "all-purpose" vanilla
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract is equivalent to one vanilla bean
- Available in quarts (6 to a case) and gallons (4 to a case)
- This product is Kosher and Gluten-Free Certified as well as All-Natural, Allergen-Free and GMO-Free
Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives.
Serv Size 1 tsp (5ml)
Serving Per Container Varies On Product Size
Amount Per Serving
Calories 15 Calories fom Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0 %
Saturated Fat 0g 0 %
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0 %
Sodium 0mg 0 %
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0 %
Dietary Fiber 0g 0 %
Protein 0g 0 %
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
It starts with a family dedicated to pure vanilla products since 1907. Add the finest vanilla beans available - hand-picked for perfection, and the process has begun. Next, an exclusive cold extraction process slowly and gently draws the delicate and distinctive flavor from the vanilla beans. The result is the finest pure vanilla in the world -- perfect for the home cook or the discriminating chef.
Whether it is pure vanilla extract, vanilla powder, vanilla paste, organic vanilla or whole vanilla beans you're looking for, Nielsen-Massey Vanillas has the expertise to provide the highest quality products to fit your need.
Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 6 inches ; 4 ounces
Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas, Inc.
Nielsen-Massey Vanillas Int.
5 out of 5
By buzby | Posted on: 20/03/2012
Brought this item as I have used the normal extract by Nielsen Massey and thought that the paste may increase flavor. I wasn't wrong, I have used this in all my cakes since purchasing along with using in Buttercream Icing. I will definately be buying more of this item :0)
4 out of 5
By Suziqu | Posted on: 28/12/2011
I use this product for making vanilla muffins in place of vanilla extract and it is great. It tastes lovely and you get the little black flecks in as well.