- Waking up with the urge to smoke is one of the predictors of a lapse
- NiQuitin Patches, with unique Smart Control® Technology, provide a rapid release of nicotine followed by a controlled and continued delivery of nicotine throughout the day for 24 hour craving control
- With nicotine in the adhesive NiQuitin Patches release nicotine as soon as the patch is applied
- When worn for 24 hours, they help protect against morning cravings
- Double your chances of stopping smoking
It’s clinically proven that using NiQuitin Patches can double your chances of stopping smoking – compared with willpower alone
- So what are you waiting for? Start your journey to stop smoking today
- For the best results follow our full 3 step plan
- Which NiQuitin Patch is most suitable for you?
NiQuitin patches come in three different strengths (or Steps), which means they deliver different levels of therapeutic nicotine to your body
- Carefully read the label to check which strength (and step) to start with and follow the programme as directed on the back of the carton and in the leaflet
- If you smoke 10 cigarettes or more a day, start with Step 1 and gradually move to step 2 and 3 as directed on pack over 10 weeks
- If you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, start at Step 2 and follow the 8 week programme described on the pack
- Following the step-down programme can let you gradually wean yourself off nicotine so you can quit for good
NiQuitin PRE-QUIT Patch
Eases you into your quit as it allows you to smoke as needed for 2-4 weeks until quit day
May help make quitting easier by making smoking less rewarding
PRE-QUIT followed by the step down patch programme is the most effective approach to quit using patches*
*Smoke as needed while wearing a patch 2-4 weeks before quit day
If you smoke 10 or more cigarettes a day and you've struggled to leave cigarettes behind in the past, there's a good reason to feel confident this time because NiQuitin PRE-QUIT presents a different approach. NiQuitin PRE-QUIT Patch lets you ease into quitting by allowing you to smoke as needed the first 2 – 4 weeks while wearing a patch before you give up all your cigarettes on quit day. By setting a quit date it allows you to prepare mentally whilst wearing a patch and continuing to smoke as needed, giving you a better chance of success compared to using a patch from quit day.
After the 2 - 4 weeks PRE-QUIT period you stop smoking completely and begin the NiQuitin step down patch programme.
GlaxoSmithKline Nutritional Healthcare
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare UK