- It also helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies
- The fast acting formula with skin's own Hydramine provides long-lasting moisturisation for smooth, supple skin.
- The non-sticky, easily absorbed formula works as soon as it is applied to the skin to provide immediate protection
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11 am-3 pm) and prolonged sun exposure
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas
- Always use an SPF suitable for your skin
- Does not provide protection for already burnt skin
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces
NIVEA - counts as the mother of all modern creams since 1911. Today the cream has developed into a big brand family. And its development is very dynamic. Today, NIVEA is the world’s largest skin and body care brand with its success rooted in continuity and innovation. This can be seen in the many internationally successful NIVEA subbrands: Body, Visage, Beauté, Sun, For Men, Hair Care, and Baby, each of which can be traced back to the beginnings of NIVEA Creme.
BEIERSDORF UK Limited