- NIVEA SUN Children’s Sun Spray combine NIVEA SUN’s advanced protection expertise with all the mild care of NIVEA to protect children’s delicate skin
- And with it’s green coloured spray sun protection has never been so much fun!
- UVA UVB Protection system - EU compliant
- Immediate protection
- Reduces the risk of skin allergies
- Very water resistant
- 100% free of perfumes, colourants and preservatives
Aqua, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Homosalate, Titanium Dioxide, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ceteareth-20, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium EDTA, BHT.
Highly flammable. Contains alcohol.
Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
Reapply frequently especially after swimming/towelling .
Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am-3pm).
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight .
For young children wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, shorts) and apply sunscreen for all unprotected areas .
Do not spray into the eyes .
Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces .
Shake well before use.
As one of the internationally leading companies for skin care we are close to consumers, offering them compelling, innovative products.
Brand © CopyRight