- As a result the skin’s defence is not as effective, new wrinkles appear and existing wrinkles deepen.
NIVEA VISAGE ANTI-WRINKLE Q10PLUS EYE CREAM now contains 100% more Coenzyme Q10
- With double the strength of Q10, it supports the skin’s energy metabolism from within, continuously fighting wrinkles
- The light and caring fragrance-free formula is easy to apply and quickly absorbed.
- The appearance of fine lines is visibly reduced within hours
- Skin and eye compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved.
Suitable for wearers of contact lenses.
Patent pending technology.
- Expression wrinkles are minimised within 3 weeks
- The appearance of deeper wrinkles is reduced in only 4 weeks
- Dark circles are minimised
- With age, the skin’s ability to produce energy within its cells is reduced
- The formula is further enriched with UVA + UVB Filters to actively protect the skin against sun damage and help prevent further wrinkles forming
Use daily after cleansing with NIVEA VISAGE cleansing products. Apply a small amount of cream on the outer part of each eye and gently dab towards the nose.
For best anti-wrinkle results, we recommend using NIVEA VISAGE ANTI-WRINKLE Q10PLUS Day Cream as well as NIVEA VISAGE ANTI-WRINKLE Q10PLUS Night Cream.
NIVEA - counts as the mother of all modern creams since 1911. Today the cream has developed into a big brand family. And its development is very dynamic. Today, NIVEA is the world’s largest skin and body care brand with its success rooted in continuity and innovation. This can be seen in the many internationally successful NIVEA subbrands: Body, Visage, Beauté, Sun, For Men, Hair Care, and Baby, each of which can be traced back to the beginnings of NIVEA Creme.
NIVEA Visage is face care which visibly enhances your own beauty because it offers efficient solutions which are working in harmony with your skin.
BEIERSDORF UK Limited