- Nourkrin MAN is an entirely natural drug-free food supplement that is fortified with vitamins and is designed to supply your body with the specific nutrients needed to promote good, natural hair growth from the follicles
- This is blended with an organic, soluble silica and vitamin C
- The key ingredient is a protein compound of marine extracts, including the cartilage of deep-sea fish
- Following the success of our original Nourkrin, in treating the thinning hair problem (mainly amongst women), Nourkrin MAN has been developed to strengthen the effect of the treatment with a new formulation specifically for men
- Fenugreek is proven to reduce the DHT inhibitors, increase the dilation of blood vessels to the scalp and improve circulation and nutrient supply
- Unlike other treatments, Nourkrin MAN contains no minoxidil, a potent drug created to reduce blood pressure, which can also cause water retention, headaches and skin complaints
- Two new key ingredients have been added - Omega 3 Fatty Acid and the natural herb, Fenugreek, to reduce the miniaturisation of the hair follicles and to reduce the natural transformation of Testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which prevents nutrients reaching the hair follicle and inhibits hair growth
One tablet of Nourkrin MAN contains:
Nourkrin extract protein compound of marine origin: 300mg
Acerola Cherry Extract:(Vitamin C 30mg: 50% RDA) 120mg
Trigonella Foenum-graecum: 45mg
Silica Kieselguhr: 30mg
Horsetail Extract: 25mg
Micro-crystallinecellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose. Contains minute traces of Lactose
Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for those allergic to fish due to the marine extract content.
Energy: 913 kJ/220 Kcal
Recommended daily intake:
2 tablets daily - taken with water, one in the morning and one in the evening (3 tablets daily are recommended for those over 80kg in weight and heavy smokers); For best results use in conjunction with Nourkrin Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Lotion.
Does Nourkrin MAN work on thinning hair?
Yes Nourkrin Man has been clinically proven to reduce hair loss and promote existing hair growth.
Is Nourkrin MAN suitable for Coeliacs or people on a Gluten free diet?
Yes Nourkrin MAN is free from Gluten and therefore suitable for Coeliacs.
Are there any negative side effects associated with Nourkrin MAN?
No, Nourkrin MAN is 100% naturally based.
Does Nourkrin MAN contain minoxidil?
No, unlike other treatments available on the market, Nourkrin MAN is 100% naturally based and therefore contains no minoxidil.
Who should not take Nourkrin MAN?
Those allergic to fish, should not take Nourkrin MAN.
Does Nourkrin MAN interfere with any medication?
No, as Nourkrin MAN is 100% naturally based it does not interfere with medication. However, if you are on medication ,it is always advisable to check with your GP before commencing on the Nourkrin MAN Programme
How does Nourkrin MAN work?
Nourkrin MAN works in 4 stages - over 6 months. Firstly, it slows and stops thinning hair (Month 1 - 3). Secondly, it strengthens the existing hair (Month 2 - 4). Thirdly, it promotes growth of dormant, thin and wispy hair (Month 4 - 6).
Finally, it strengthens new hair (Month 4 - 6). When you are satisfied with your results, we recommend Nourkrin Maintain to maintain the results you have achieved on the Nourkrin MAN hair recovery programme.
Throughout these stages, the ingredient Fenugreek reduces the miniaturisation of the hair follicles and slows down the natural transformation of Testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which prevents nutrients reaching the hair follicle and inhibits hair growth.
How long should you be on the Nourkrin MAN Programme?
To achieve optimum results you should take 2 tablets per day.
Why should I try Nourkrin MAN?
Nourkrin is clinically proven to reduce hair loss and promote existing hair growth. Coupled with this Nourkrin MAN is drug-free